Saturday, July 25, 2015

MID SUMMER WISHLIST WITH DRESSGAL


 I - $6.24                                         II - $5.49                                           III - $7.25


It's hard to believe we are already halfway through summer! Since it seems you guys liked my last wishlist post, I decided to prepare another one with a few classic pieces I'm craving for right now. 

First up, STRIPES, because you can never go wrong with them. I find myself more and more fond of stripes, so here's a few SUPER AFFORDABLE options for you guys  - courtesy of DRESSGAL.

PL: Nie moge uwierzyc ze to juz prawie polmetek wakacji! Lato tego sezonu przecieka mi przez palce (Kalifornia jest zbyt ciekawa a lato zbyt krotkie!). Z zwiazku z Waszym wspanialym odbiorem mojej ostatniej wishlisty, przygotowalam kolejny post z moimi klasycznymi propozycjami na druga czesc lata/ poczatek jesieni. Wszystkie oferty pochodza z DRESSGAL i sa bardzo (ale to bardzo) niedrogie. 




                               V- $7.46                                                           VI - $8.91


I've seen a lot of bloggers wearing a very light version of a trench coat lately, and I immediately fell in love! Good news, DRESSGAL has a lot of great options and I might/ might not have ordered one for myself already :P



      VII - $8.18                                 VIII -  $8.18                                   IX - $9.81



Which DRESSGAL pieces are your favorite?

Stay tuned and watch out for a new post to see which ones I picked.




43 comments:

  1. ale śliczne rzeczy:) już gdzieś słyszałam o tym sklepie:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziekuje i serdecznie polecam ten sklep! :)

      Delete
  2. Great selection, love qll of them! X Minale
    My latest post: http://minaleme.blogspot.be/2015/07/pinky-polka.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 2nd dress so much, it's so pretty (: x

    www.birdieliau.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite, too! :) Great minds think alike!

      Delete
  4. Great post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice selection my dear. Second is my favorite!!! Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, darling!

      Delete
  6. I have been wanting a striped dress just like that one for my fall wardrobe! Thanks for sharing-might check it out :)
    Olivia | Her Name Was Celebration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found this post helpful, Olivia! :)

      Delete
  7. Love those trench coat!! Awesome picks.
    Xo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. piękne rzeczy :)

    Dziękuje za komentarz i zapraszam ponownie ♥
    LIFE PLAN BY KLAUDIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny, Klaudia! :)

      Delete
  9. love it...
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great picks!! Loving this girly!!

    xx Olivia

    www.hellooliviablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooh! I want it all:)
    xo
    http://gourmetglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute picks dear!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Meghan! So glad you like them :)

      Delete
  13. love everything <3 good choice

    www.chicpineapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are so nice and cool :)especially I loved 1st one:)followed you you can check my blog :) cikolataliguzelliknotlari.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  15. love the light trench coat! so pretty :)

    http://katslovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get it in the mail! :)

      Delete
  16. Super ubrania, bardzo fajna sukienka :)
    http://dominikamorys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny, Dominika!

      Delete
  17. Ahhh I don't want summer to be over.. makes me sad to think about! Although I'm pretty excited for fall pieces:d. I need another striped dress like that - Thanks for the outfit inspiration!

    www.wunderbliss.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm already freaking out that summer is coming to an end! :(

      Delete
  18. Love the choices! Obsessing over the trench coat, really cute! :)

    xx Arwa I would love for us to connect on social media?!

    dottedbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!

      Darling, I love your photography! Followed you right away!

      Delete
  19. You have such great style, love the middle striped dress.

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...