Monday, August 24, 2015

CC HAIR EXTENSIONS

Today I wanted to introduce you guys to new products I have been recently looking into.

It's been almost a year since I cut my hair into a lob, and although I love changes, I've been looking forward to getting my long hair back! I know there are other ways of getting the results you want faster, and that's when hair extensions come into play!

I have been recently contacted by CC HAIR EXTENSIONSand I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to learn more about their products life savers. 



Probably the most popular one and the product you're already familiar with. CC Hair Extensions carries a variety of clip ins, and you can shop their products depending on the length you want (15 through 28 inches), weight (70-80g, 120g, 140g or 160g), texture of the hair you need or the color (over 15 shades!). Also, all of their hair extensions are made of top quality 100 % Indian remy hair, which makes the whole experience so much better and easier.



I have never heard of these products, but apparently micro loop hair extensions are the most popular among African-American women, although can be used by everybody. If you have thin or short hair, these products are supposed to work wonders on you. As there's no need to use heat or adhesives on them, micro loops should cause less damage on your hair. 




Also called hair weft, this product guarantees a silky feeling, no shedding and it's tangle free! Isn't it what we all strive for?!


You should also check out CC Hair Extension's BLOG section, where they share tips and teach you practical techniques on how to use hair extensions the right way.



What about you? Have you ever used hair extensions?
 I would love to hear about your experience!




Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post by CC HAIR EXTENSIONS, but all opinions are honest and my own.


66 comments:

  1. Hair extensions are the best thing i've ever found. No lie. Anything I think 'damn my outfit looks a bit boring' I wack in my extensions and it changes the whole thing!
    TheBrondeGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you said that, I can't wait to try them out!

      Delete
  2. They're beautiful! But I will never ever use hair extensions haha. I want to keep my own hair, thankfully it grows quickly.

    x- Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I just cut my hair and it's already past my shoulders! haha but to each its own :)

      Delete
  3. Oh! I've never heard of this brand before... thanks for sharing!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Basic Black & White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Worth giving a try! Thanks for stopping by, Amber!

      Delete
  4. słyszałam o tej firmie:) przeglądałam nawet ofertę:)
    pozdrowienia z Polski:*

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To fajnie, ze ta marke do Polski az ponioslo :)
      Pozdrawiam!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful. I have never tried hair extensions but I might give it a try. thanks for sharing.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by, Rachel!

      Delete
  6. super notka!
    zapraszam do mnie --> blooondyna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look amazing. Thanks for sharing.
    Xoxo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you for stopping by, babe!

      Delete
  8. I really like your blog:) Kisses!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank You so much, Tijana! It's so nice to hear it!

      Delete
  9. Your blog inspires me in so many ways! I hope one day my blog is as great as yours! xo

    Love,
    Bri
    www.cityfashiongirl.com
    www.youtube.com/briannadeg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goodness! You're so nice! Thank You for being here! I'm sure your blog is amazing!

      Delete
  10. I just recently ordered some cheap ones and the flew to the carbage. This sounds much better, I will absolutely check that out!

    With love,
    Suzy ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can imagine it's not worth buying cheaper ones when it comes to your hair and longevity!

      Delete
  11. Great post!:)

    http://nikolaknazikova.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. wanna follow each other on gfc? let me know! :)♥

    http://nikolaknazikova.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never tried these but I admit to being curious about them!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that! thank you for stopping by, Amy!

      Delete
  14. I've always wanted to wear extensions. I think they look great
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I really want to play with them now!

      Delete
  15. miałam kiedyś te dopinki , są świetne :)
    slodkieslodkieczary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzieki wielkie za feedback! Pozdrawiam!

      Delete
  16. I've always been curious about hair extensions and if they would work for me. These look really natural!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you use them right, I think they are for everybody!

      Delete
  17. great post

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Tahiti, New Zealand, Egypt...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post!
    I didn't know all those options.
    Thanks for sharing!

    xo
    Giha
    http://www.chicadventureit.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know either! But there's always room to educate ourselves :)

      Delete
  19. you look fabulous

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing!! I almost never use extensions, but they definitely come in handy when I need a little volume for my Asian hair haha. Will have to check them out!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they can safe us a lot, especially when us girls, like changes so much!

      Delete
  21. Replies
    1. You're welcome! thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  22. lovely hair extenssions

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. ciekawa oferta i firma, na szczęście nie potrzebuję doczepek :) Pozdrowienia z Polski :*

    Dziękuje za komentarz, zapraszam na post z wyjazdu. Każdy komentarz i obserwacja mile widziana ♥ Miłego dnia x
    LIFE PLAN BY KLAUDIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziekuje za odwiedziny, pozdrawiam!

      Delete
  24. nigdy nie uzywalam doczepek natomiast moja siostra uzywa i wiem jak wazne są dobrej jakosci doczepki ;)
    buziaki, Monia!
    dziekujemy za odwiedziny :*

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for your share,love your handbag.

    http://www.2015shopslvbag.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...