Wednesday, August 12, 2015

MAKING A STATEMENT WITH FRESHPAIR

I recently shared with You a TREND ALERT post (here) about neck scarves, and noticed you really enjoyed reading it. I decided these kind of mood boards / inspirations will appear more often here on my blog, because I feel we should all strive to inspire each other, especially if you stop by here because you have similar interests  and/or taste.

I was recently contacted by FRESHPAIR - one of the largest online retailers for men's and women's underwear - to write a post about how I like to make my lingerie a focal point of the outfit. I thought it's a perfect opportunity to share yet another inspiration post with you, and because Freshpair has many wonderful pieces, this was a very fun and creative writing process!
Let's begin, shall we?



Naturally, I have to start with the most comfortable lingerie you'll ever wear! I literally live in those! I think these bralettes are the best for those of you, who really can't wait to take your bra off at the end of the day... With a wire - free bralette like this one from Freshpair, you won't even know you have anything on! I also love a delicate lace trim on the top because it's just enough to make a statement. 

See how I styled my looks wearing same thing below!


It doesn't have to be summer to make a statement with your underwear! Few months back I paired my wire - free bralette with a sweater. The key is to have one with a plunging neckline. This boys club / tennis sweater from Rue 21 is my absolute favorite! See the whole post HERE.


More recently, I paired my new Target blouse with the same wire - free bralette in this look. Hot summer days call for unbuttoning that extra button in our shirts, am I right?! Read the post HERE.


Soft Cup Bralette - red  /  black


For a little sexier bra, I would recommend these soft cup bralettes. Because there's much more lace, that means more to play around with! And it's all up to you how much you show off , whatever you feel comfortable with.





Here's my most recent look where I styled a soft cup bralette similar to the ones above. When I bought this Target army green moto vest, I instantly thought of pairing it with a pretty lace bra. See more photos HERE.


You can also opt to show just a side of your lace bralette, a little side boob action never hurt nobody!




If you don't like showing your cleavage too much, you can try playing with just straps. There's so many options right now for displaying this feature of your bra, it's not about hiding your straps anymore for sure! Below two looks in which I intended this feature to be the focal point of my outfit.


Beach babe inspired -  HERE.


You can even make a statement with your workout gear like I did when I went hiking in L.A.! 
More details HERE.



Speaking of a workout gear... Another comfortable wear are definitely these sports bra. The one on the left you MUST be familiar with by now. #MYCALVINS are trending like crazy and there's no stopping them! 




Let's not forget about bodysuits! This one in particular you can pair with any kind of skirt, shorts or dressy pants. Options are endless! Big fashion statement guaranteed!



I also feel like this piece could make a huge statement if you paired it with a dramatic skirt, the one that makes you feel like you're going to a gala. A modern princess moment!

====


And how is Kelly from Saved by the Bell rocking her 90's outfit for an inspiration?! 


For more options, feel free to check out FRESHPAIR's BRA section HERE!


P.S. Thank You so much for reading and all Your sweet comments you leave behind! I truly appreciate You all taking time to stop by and share Your opinions with me. I hope You enjoy these recent TREND / INSPIRATIONS mood boards I've been preparing. I have definitely more of them to come so stay tuned!

Love,

62 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you for stopping by, darling!

      Delete
  2. Z chęcią zajrzę na ich srtonke :) również obserwuje :)
    slodkieslodkieczary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, especially if they are so pretty you can't help but showing a little bit to the world! :)

      Delete
  4. Ah, I would love to be able to live in a free bralette, unfortunately my cup will never allow that :( Lovely selection, so much beautiful lace <3


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked them, Patricia! Thank You so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Hahah love how you threw a little Saved By The Bell in this post - it definitely made me smile. I also wish I could wear support bras without any wire, but I am rather large chested and have never quite felt comfortable in anything without underwire. Still, you showed some great options and I'll definitely be browsing their site!
    XO Amanda | Sans Scrubs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully there are still a lot of beautiful options out there with a great support! Thanks for stopping by, girl!

      Delete
  6. It looks so chic! Really like this trend! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you like it, too! Thanks for stopping by, Simona!

      Delete
  7. These bras are so cute lately, however I would be conscious to wear them without a top over it, but maybe show some fun straps in the back.
    Rachel xo
    Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me is now LIVE here
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably wouldn't wear them without a bra either, but I love when others are sporting this look! Thanks for stopping by, Rachel!

      Delete
  8. I don't even know where to begin with these gorgeous bralettes... they're so pretty and *exactly* what I've been hunting for! These days I prefer wearing a bralette over an actual bra because they're just so much more comfortable and stylish, especially with a summery dress or tank! And loving the style inspo images you pulled as well; I've never thought about pairing them with a blazer or moto vest. Genius idea!

    ✖✖✖ Kelsey | RUNAWAY IN LA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kelsey! I'm so glad you liked the post and have similar taste! :) Once I tried a bralette I never looked back! :)

      Delete
  9. The bra-lettes look incredible! Isn't it interesting how depending upon what kind bra you wear it change your entire outfit? The under lays are so over laying.. ;) I love the soft cup! I prefer no wire however, you look fantastic and now I want to try out this brand! AWESOME!

    XO K
    www.kellmenow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you feel the same! Thanks for stopping by, Kelly!

      Delete
  10. Looking great... The bra a so awesome need some of this cuties
    Here a my posts http:/littleblackswan.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! everything just looks so sexy! great selection

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Jessica! So happy you stopped by!

      Delete
  12. amazing underwear!Love how some of these are styled :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your outfits with a bit of bra action...you really styled them perfectly...a bit of lace showing is always sexy.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much, love! I'm happy you like it!

      Delete
  14. Yay for new bras! Great styling, lady.
    And LOVING the throwback shot of Kelly Kopowski!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Ashley! I'm glad you liked the post!

      Delete
  15. Really nice <3

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post! I'll have to look into the brand. I have yet to see a blogger post about bras and I was wondering when that would happen. They are a functional part of our wardrobe, right? Also, great Saved by the Bell photo! XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love talking about bras! I see no shame in it! :) I'm glad you liked the post, thank you for stopping by, Lauren!

      Delete
  17. Such an informative post, it very important to wear the perfect bra.
    chk out my new post - http://sapphireziva.blogspot.com/
    wanna follow each other on gfc?
    love,Kanchan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, darling, it means a lot!
      P.S. I already followed you :)

      Delete
  18. Embroidered Bra mój ulubiony!!! <3333
    szkoda tylko, że ten styl jest dla kobietek o małym biuście..przy moim to wyglądałoby zbyt wulgarnie :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zgadzam sie, taki styl nie dla kazdego! Ja sama bym sie wstydzila pewnie a mam biust nie za maly i nie za duzy :P

      Delete
  19. Great styling ideas, love the black lace one!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, babe! Have a great day yourself!

      Delete
  20. Love these, bralets are my favorite things to wear! They're so comfy and so adorable under pretty much every and any shirt.

    x- Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! So glad I tried them on! I never looked back since :)

      Delete
  21. Who knew lingerie could look so classy?! I love it under the varsity sweater especially!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Christina! I'm happy you like the post!

      Delete
  22. WOW!! This is really awesome!! They have such adorable options!!

    xx Olivia
    http://www.hellooliviablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I'm so glad I partnered with them! Thanks for stopping by, Olivia!

      Delete
  23. Love that lace bra!! So sexy and chic.
    Thanks for sharing. Xoxo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those are some cool ideas! A bra has always been a functional item for me.

    So, this is very inspirational! Thanks for the post! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for stopping by, Natassia!

      Delete
  25. Haha- Kelly from 'Saved By The Bell' - what a babe! I absolutely love all of your underwear as outerwear looks here- I think just the right amount of bra always looks really sexy :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you loved the post! Thanks, babe!

      Delete
  26. Great detailed post! Thanks for sharing :)

    xx Arwa
    dottedbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, darling!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...