Sunday, September 6, 2015

JEULIA


I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend!

For today's post, I wanted to share something that at first may seem like not my thing. After all I'm not getting married any time soon... but what you don't know about me, is that in my meantime, I work closely with a wedding photographer. So pretty much every week I'm looking at newlyweds' photos, and get inspired every.single.time!
 That is why I decided to collaborate with JEULIA when they reached out to me. After reviewing carefully their collection, I couldn't not share it with YOU! They have so many amazing pieces, I think everybody could find something for themselves. Some of them are quite a novelty to me, but it's just a matter of taste. I know a lot of people would go with a black diamond instead of a more classic look. 

“To Design and Make Affordable Jewelry for Every Lover” – Jeulia Jewelry

I especially love their slogan, because there is a hidden story behind it. Turns out the owners, who started the jewelry store, were lovers from college who shared a passion of making pretty things. They got married and now own a business together. Well if that's not a love story, then I don't know what is...

Below a preview of their collection. Please share in the comments which one is your favorite!



ENGAGEMENT RINGS











10. Emerald Cut               11. Round Cut 2.0ct             12. 1.10ct Aquamarine



BLACK DIAMOND





You can follow JEULIA on Facebook
and check out their Pinterest account for more inspirations!


Happy Labor Day weekend!



Disclamier: This post was sponsored by Jeulia, but all opinions were honest and my own.

29 comments:

  1. Witam zapraszam na mojego bloga i zachęcam do pomocy!
    blooondyna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Juelia!! They are seriously popping up everywhere!! Your choices are exquisite.

    XOXO
    www.kellmenow.com
    https://www.facebook.com/kellmenow?fref=ts
    https://instagram.com/kell_menow/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I see them everywhere and I'm not surprised, good stuff :)

      Delete
  3. wow i love it

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Tuscany, Egypt, Buenos Aires...

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous! mine looks like number 3!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good one! OH, and I'm jealous! ;)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear you like them, too!

      Delete
  6. Ojejku! Chcę taki ♥♥♥

    Dziękuje za komentarz! Każdy kolejny komentarz i obserwacja mile widziana ♥ Miłego tygodnia x
    LIFE PLAN BY KLAUDIA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a beautiful selection of engagement rings, love the one with lilac amethyst!


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought I would like a ring with colors, but these are gorgeous! I agree!

      Delete
  8. Amazing post! I recently got engaged and I'm loving my engagement ring so much haha! But I have to say your picks are beautiful too! Have a great day! xo Vivian

    http://twoward.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on your engagement, Vivian! Thank You for stopping by! :*

      Delete
  9. Wow! these rings are so beautiful!
    Great blog as well, I`m your new GFC follower now:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining along! :) WELCOME :*

      Delete
  10. very very nice! what a beautiful selection :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Impossible to resist,nice look.

    http://www.2015bagshops.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love all the dainty pieces, totally my style.
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...