Wednesday, January 6, 2016

LANDYBRIDAL


It's hard to believe we already entered a new year!
I hope you had a wonderful night celebrating the last day of 2015!
With a new year, comes a great responsibility. Just kidding, the whole resolution talk is not really my thing. I do, however, like to get inspired, so today, let's talk about new trends! In particular, spring/summer wedding dresses, shall we? I have a couple friends getting married this year, so I like to stay updated as far as trends go.

For anybody saying their I do's soon, I would recommend visiting Landybridal.  It's an online destination for most things bridal and boy, their gowns are so dreamy!
I'm especially in love with their vintage lace wedding dresses. I can definitely imagine myself wearing one of those. Maybe even something with a mermaid train?







Which wedding dresses 2016 were your favorite?





Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Landybridal, but all expressed opinion were honest and my own.

24 comments:

  1. I love the off the shoulder long sleeve one! im getting married next year and these are perfect inspiration :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see what you decide on, Pam!

      Delete
  2. These are so gorgeous! Love them all!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!! Stunning shots babe!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are beautiful gowns <3

    Have a great day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2016 dear!!

    They do have a great collection of wedding dress.

    xoxo Eva | www.becausepassion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year, darling! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Great post dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2016/01/geometric.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous selection, the last dress is just stunning!


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous gowns! The off-the-shoulder backless lace one is so stunning!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful wedding dress designs! Love the embroidery. Thank you for sharing, Paulina! :)

    Ira / JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...