Sunday, March 23, 2014

STEAL OF THE WEEK: H&M faux leather pants

Ok, just came back from shopping, and obviously didn't find what I was looking for (per usual), but this time I'll let it slide. Becauuuuuuuse I found something that made it up for the whole trip to the mall. I only got one thing, but it sure is good.

Two words: leather pants. I should actually say half leather pants, you'll see what I mean in the pictures. I'm not gonna dwell on this subject too much, I'm just gonna say that H&M (almost) never disappoints ;)
So there it is, my newest investment. Oh, and did I mention it was 15$? :)))

Black on black. This will never get old. Oh, and yes, these are way too long... 
shorty problems....
And what's better than leather and lace...


Forgot to mention that the black top is from H&M as well. Whole outfit cost me 20 bucks....

You can still find these pants on sale on their website. Here's the link:
 http://www.hm.com/us/product/16704?article=16704-A#shopOrigin=SA


Enjoy last few hours of the weekend! (at least here on the East Coast ;))



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...