Tuesday, March 11, 2014

RUNyon CANyon


Time for another blast from the past. Since today I finally decided to get back on the healthy side and went running (baby steps hehe), I thought it would be more than appropriate to share with you some of my fond exercise memories. Now, what everybody knows is that it's not always easy to get started. There are days when it's exceptionally hard to motivate yourself, and you'll find any excuse to postpone your workout. So much for staying consistent....

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that this particular day, exercising was a pleasure. It was not forced and in fact, I wished it never ended. I also promised myself, that if one day I'm going to live in California or anywhere close enough to what it has to offer, I would do my workouts every day.

Why? The answer is hiking. I'm talking canyons.

Here it runs.



I mean, who wouldn't want to do their workout with the views like these?

For more information about Runyon Canyon Park, go here.

LA, take meeeeee back!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...