Saturday, May 10, 2014

red + pink

 source: PINTEREST


Bright colors! Definitely not my thing, but I love this set of colors on everybody else! Olivia Palermo 
(first two pictures), Sarah Jessica Parker to Emma Stone (yes, I know her second dress from MET Gala is not exactly red and pink, but it's close enough for me ;)) - they all look amazing. 
Any time I decide to wear something brighter, I end up putting on my good old black staples. Today I chose otherwise, but only for pictures. I actually don't own anything in this palette (and to say that I don't like red is a bit of an understatement), but I do like this trend, so why not trying something new. 

I borrowed these hot red pants from my dear friend 
and a pink top is actually a bridesmaid's dress from J.Crew (oh well, I had to work with what I found ;))




What do you think???




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...