Wednesday, February 18, 2015

POST LINKUP: My favorite Instagram accounts


Good morning! There's a special post for You today! A POST LINKUP to be exact. If you've never heard of it, please head over to Meg & Victoria's blog THE WELL, and read more about this wonderful idea, so maybe you can participate in it next month, too! It's a perfect way to connect with other bloggers and maybe, hopefully, to inspire one another.


February's question:


Who are your three favorite Instagrammers and why?



I didn't have to think hard to come up with all three of my favorite Instagram accounts. Even though this particular social platform is all about that perfect picture you take, post and hashtag, I wouldn't follow any of the accounts I do, if it wasn't for wonderful people behind them...






Andee Layne. This beautiful California mama of two always makes sure she and her babes look fabulous and happy. I find a lot of inspiration in any of her posts and only hope that one day I could look as effortlessly stylish as she does. Not to mention her blog - The Honeybee - which you should screen on repeat from now on if you haven't already. Andee writes not only about fashion, but also a healthy lifestyle and beauty + you can also shop some of her wonderful outfits (and her little girl's Ava) as well. So go ahead and make sure you follow her on Instagram and oh, by the way, don't forget to congratulate her on the little boy she just had! 




Sazan Barzani is yet another beautiful woman I love to follow on Instagram for many different reasons. This Kurdish / Texas born / LA based fashionista is such a positive spirit, I have no doubt you'll love her at the first sight. Besides her blog - SAZAN - she also makes wonderful, insightful YouTube videos with a great dose of humor. Her personality shines bright through the screen and ignites the room you're in. I wish her all of the success because the hard working woman that she is, she definitely deserves the best.



 @amberfillerup




I guess by now you noticed a pattern of some kind. Yes, most of the people I follow are bloggers, and a big part of them are beautiful mothers, who manage to take their business to another level and still be successful at home. I simply look up to all of them and applaud them for being so awesome at what they do, because one day I hope to manage it all as well.

And that is why I could not write this post without mentioning my third favorite persona that I follow on Instagram. Amber Fillerup Clark is a fashion and beauty blogger (and a mother) who currently lives with her family in New York City. I said currently, because if you follow her adventures, you'll see that she and her family move around a lot. A passion for traveling is one of the things I admire in her, and still remember when I read once on her blog - BAREFOOT BLONDE - that instead of presents her family likes to do trips. I was definitely inspired by this thought and am trying to install the same approach with my friends and family from now on. 

Do not miss out on Amber's wonderful posts, make sure you follow her today!

____


Who are your favorite Instagrammers? 

If you're looking for some inspiration, please read what other bloggers had to say about their favorite Instagram accounts in this month's LINKUP!



The B Bar

Annie Reeves

Alyssa J Freitas

Cake & Lilies

Liska Monet

The Not Quite Adult

Equal Parts of a Whole

Carrie Loves

A Loyal Love

Paper and Skyscrapers

Glitter, Inc.

SKC Marketing

Elana Lyn

Sponsored by Coffee

Always Craving

All The Pretty Stars

Business Betties

Perfect Enough For Us

Always Anita

A Little Leopard

A Girl for Granted

Tortoise in the Sun

The Yuppie Files

Healthfully Ever After

Urban Pixxels

Roam + Golightly

Preppy Panache

Brikasia

White Cabana

Idalia Photography

Little Wild Heart

Wearing Pearls

The Everyday Adventurer

Splendor in Spanglish

Life Modifier

Post Grad in Pumps

Alessandra Marie

Random Little Faves

PR Girl Diaries

Caitlin Cawley

Modish & Main

26 and Not Counting

Pretty Much Design Studio

Grace Notes

Girl in Betsey

Something Good

Life with the Champions

Pattern Me Pretty

Simply Nicole

The Fashionable Wife

Cassandra Monroe

I Am Amber Nicole

Southland Avenue

English Mamma

Cake Over Steak

York Avenue

Jenn Inspired

Hitha on the Go

Beauty and the Pitch

Cedar and Rush

Luv in the Bubble

Des Moines Darling

Cheyenne Mojica

Step Brightly

Soak and Simmer

A Touch of Teal

Paris vs The World

Style and Free

Lovely Friend

A Few of My Favorite Things

The Blue Bijou

PR Blonde

Leigh Clair

Moonlight Chai

Meg Biram

Victoria McGinley



Happy Instagramming!



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful & inspiring accounts - can't wait to follow along!!

    Annie Reeves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hard to narrow it down to just three! There are so many wonderful people out there worth following.

      Thank You Annie for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I came across Andee recently and fell in love with her daughter....she's darling!!

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you imagine how adorable she will be with her little brother?! What a beautiful family!

      Delete
  3. I follow @sazanbarzani & @amberfillerup as well! I adore Sazan's style and equally Amber's hair. Is that weird?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they both deserve all the love they can get! Such beautiful and inspiring women! :)

      Delete
  4. Love the picks! Those flowers are just TO DIE FOR!

    Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I guess every woman dreams of waking up to a bed of roses at least once in a lifetime :D Amber can check it off of the list!

      Delete
  5. Yes Andee's daughter is so adorable!! Loved these picks and I definitely wish I had Amber's hair styling skills. Great linking up with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...