Saturday, October 11, 2014

STEAL OF THE WEEK: maxi skirt with a slit

Today a little bit about probably the last warm weather outfit... it's about time I start dressing for the Fall. 

Last Sunday was a good day to enjoy some sun and go hang out with Mother Nature (hence the pumpkins).  Aaaaaand to show some legs in the coolest skirt ever, If you didn't notice by now how much I'm obsessed with slits (showing off too much?), you should see it now. I think it's one of the most flattering ways of showing a little skin. 

This peek-a-boo sort of thing is a win-win for me (of course in the pictures above wind decided to show off more of my legs than I intended to, but oh well... what can you do! You certainly can't argue with Mother Nature, right?!).


Soooo, about that 'slitty' SLIT skirt. 3 words: What a Steal. The day I found it in the store Ross was clearly on my side, $9,99!!! Too bad summer is over, but you can be sure any time Fall graces us with some sun, this skirt will be out stealing the show. In.so.many.ways.



H&M crop top
Ross maxi skirt
American Eagle jean jacket
Converse sneakers


Have a good weekend each one of you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...