Sunday, June 14, 2015

#INSTAWEEK

Good morning! I'm currently sitting at the Philadelphia airport preparing this post that sums up my last two weeks in Delaware. Heading off to sunny California for summer now! As excited as I am at the moment, it's always bitter sweet to leave your loved ones behind and go on new adventures on my own. But you know what they say: it's now or never! I believe in taking opportunities as they come to learn from them, and most importantly: to live a little! So here I am, leaving for Napa Valley, where I'll be living for the next two months. Talk to you from another side of the country! Stay tuned!

PL: Siedze na lotnisku i czekam na swoj lot do Kalifornii!! Dwa miesiace w Napie, godzinka od San Francisco! Warto marzyc i realizowac swoje marzenia kochani! Bo wszystko jest mozliwe! Od jutra bede juz do Was pisala z przeciwnej strony Ameryki! Sprawdzajcie posty :)

Today's post is all about summer, and what summertime would be without colorful and playful clothing?! These few items are some inspirations for my future posts, it's all about comfort and chicn looks! Especially in love with that pink romper and blue shorts from the Mint Julep Boutique.

This has to be one of my favorite posts ever! First of all, it was shot by my love, whom I have to give props for putting up with me in the heat ;) Secondly, I had so much fun styling my favorite BLAK LABEL dress (as of late) and turning it into a top! How fun is this outfit?! See more details HERE.


Summertime in full force! Easy breezy outfits and chocolate milkshakes, this is where it's at!

Camping on the beach with the fam and going out with my friends. All about spending that quality time before my departure! 

The latest fashion post where I styled this entire H&M look for summer. Check it out HERE.

Speaking of California, here are my last two posts from L.A.! Check them out here and here.


Also, one of the highlights of the week was this sweet delivery from Amliee Couture! Can't wait to show you guys what I've been working on! It's worth the wait!


Have a lovely Sunday!




17 comments:

  1. pozwiedzasz sobie, zazdroszczę :)

    vanillia96.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveee the pink jumpsuit, such a different style :D

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! And you can also wear few different ways! Amazing!

      Delete
  3. Paulina I absolutely love these outfit photos. :3
    You look so great. :3

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much, Ellen! Have a great day!

      Delete
  4. Lovin the photos.
    I love the one you were in the beach
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. cieszę się, że twoje marzenia się spełniły ♥ śliczne zdjęcia

    adgam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice wrap up!!... How's Napa!? How exciting!!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Grey Knit Romper & Converse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Amber! Napa is as beautiful as expected! Though I just feel behind with the East Coast with the time change :P

      Delete
  7. Great snaps, lady! Have soooo much fun in California- enjoy that summer sunshine!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much, Ashley! So far so gooood! Can't get enough of this wonderful weather!

      Delete
  8. That's so incredible! I love that you have the courage to do that as many people wouldn't take that chance. Can't wait to hear about your experience:-).

    www.wunderbliss.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank You so much, Elizabeth! Sometimes I wonder myself how I got myself into all those situations! But it's always worth it in the end!

      Delete
  9. Niesamowite zdjęcia kochana! Zyczę samych sukcesów!
    Piękny post.

    Pozdrawiam
    http://missmoonlight-pl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...