Wednesday, June 17, 2015

BEACHWEAR: SheInside crop blouse


Hello from Napa Valley, California! 

In case you were wondering why I haven't been posting so much lately, I just made a move for summer to the West Coast and tried to acclimatize a bit before I get back to my normal blogging routine! I do have a lot of material prepared beforehand so I can schedule my posts without any interruption, just still have to adjust to the Pacific time zone ;) That being said, if you notice my posts going up a little later, I apologize! Doing the best I can :)

Now onto the fashion post I have for ya today! With summer in full force now, for me it's all about a combination of denim shorts and tops. Last week I presented you a total H&M look including a striped crop top, kimono and jean shorts (see photos HERE.)

Today, another crop top makes an appearance, but this time, it's a whole different story. I found this tribal print blouse scrolling through all the cute stuff on SheInside's website. I swear they have the most adorable pieces (though I would be careful putting into your shopping cart everything you see, some of those pieces may not have the best quality, but the price!!!)

This V neck blouse has the most perfect feel for the beach. Material, the print, the style of this top just screams beachwear. There's definitely a lot of cleavage showing, but if you decide to go out and make it more appropriate, all you have to do is to tie up two tassel strings in the front and you're all set! The most perfect multi-purposed beach/summer cover up!

PL: Dzien dobry z pieknej doliny Napy w polnocnej Kalifornii! Mam nadzieje, ze nikt nie zauwazyl mojej chwilowej nieobecnosci, podczas gdy probowalam sie zaklimatyzowac w nowym miejscu! Przygotowalam dla was wiele stylizacji przed wyjazdem, wiec moja blogowa rutyna zostaje bez zmiany. Prosze jednak o wyrozumialosc, gdyz z dziewiecio godzinna roznica czasowa ciezko znalezc odpowiedni czas na publikowanie postow. Moga one w najblizszym czasie pojawiac sie o dziwnych dla was godzinach ;) Z gory przepraszam!

A teraz do rzeczy! Dzisiejsza stylizacja to kolejna letnia odslona, wiec bardzo na luzie i przyjemnie! Przegladajac jeden z blogow polskich blogerek zauwazylam ten top o ktorym pisala kolezanka i to bylo moje pierwsze zetkniecie z SheInside. Szok, bo maja naprawde swietne propozycje! Co prawda trzeba uwazac z wyborem wszystkiego co popadnie, poniewaz nie wszystkie rzeczy wygladaja tak jak na zdjeciach i jakosciowo tez nie bardzo. Polecam jednak moj dzisiejszy top! Sprawdzony material - swietny na plaze, ciekawy print i design! Jak dla mnie idelana propozycja na lato! :) 



SheInside crop top (here)
Forever 21 bathing suit top
New Yorker denim shorts (old ones)
Rue 21 blue aviators
Forever 21 necklace


Have a lovely Wednesday, loves!



44 comments:

  1. that top is so beautiful! Such a perfect beachy outfit :)

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, beautiful lady! Love your outfit, especially that top and pants <3
    I agree, SheInside have a lot of cute stuff, but I'm not sure about the sizes...the tops/dresses look so small hehe :) btw I'm so jealous of your new home, Cali <3
    Have a great time cutie!
    xoxo
    Lara

    www.pepperandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lara, always great seeing you here! Would love to meet you in person finally!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely adore the Blouse and the tribal aztec prints on it.
    It is so summer and festival appropriate. :)
    I really need to have a browse on SheInside's website.
    I am sure they offer awesome content.

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true, I think it's beach perfect and I definitely will wear it to the music festival! Made in America Philly one that is! ;)

      Delete
  4. Wyglądasz cudnie! Tylko pozazdrościć miejsca..;) Zapraszam do wspólnej obserwacji, o ile spodoba Ci się u mnie:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziekuje bardzo, Gosia! Wlasnie sprawdzilam twojego bloga i od razu mi sie spodobal! Obserwuje i czekam na nowe posty! Pozdrawiam!

      Delete
  5. Great look
    would you like to follow each other? I'll follow back after it.

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blouse, lady! Love it with the cutoffs!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Ashley! :* So glad you stopped by :)

      Delete
  7. Love your outfit! Cute top!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crop top looks awesome!! Love the color of it and how you styled it. U look fabulous ~~ xo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that shirt! xx
    www.chroniclesoftheseers.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Girl, you look so pretty in this beach Outfit.
    Nice blog too. Thanks for the lovely comment.
    Xoxo ♥ Nissi
    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for stopping by Nissi, it means a lot! Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  11. I love crop tops and seriously think I wear them way too much sometimes! They are the perfect summer staple. I've never actually heard of SheInside - I'm going to check them out because I love this blouse on you. Oh and your next trip better be to BC - Would love for you to visit:-). Enjoy your travels!

    www.wunderbliss.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still don't really think I can rock them as well as others do, but that just means I need to get my workout game straight! Have a great day, Elizabeth!

      Delete
  12. That tribal print blouse is gorgeous! Wow, I love it! It's perfect to go to the beach, or even just a nice day out! Hahaha!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I love pieces that easily transition from day to night and can be worn to many different occasions! This one is just that!

      Delete
  13. That looks so great!

    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. good!

    pozdrawiam i zapraszam do siebie
    byAjina
    KILK KLIK KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow that top is seriously gorgeous! Love this outfit

    Sophie | www.dreamsandcolourschemes.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this post!! So fresh and gorgeous!! Love your blog!

    xx Olivia

    www.hellooliviablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, Olivia! It means a world! So glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  17. Love your outfit! So summery, it's beautiful!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ten top jest świetny! Piękna sceneria.
    Pozdrawiam! :)

    http://fallenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely outfits! <3

    http://wandererviolet-blog.com Sharing Good Vibes From Paris

    ReplyDelete
  20. Piękna letnia stylizacja! Top idealny <3 Wyglądasz bosko!!!

    Pozdrawiam
    http://missmoonlight-pl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great this post gave me all useful information which I wanted to know I liked the collection and the way you described it. I value this post.
    Online Dresses Shopping UAE

    ReplyDelete
  22. Which style you choose will largely depend on your body as certain styles are designed for larger body types then others. Body styles, for bikinis, can generally be split into three or four categories and are defined by the largest area of your body. Beachwear

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...