Sunday, March 8, 2015

LET IT GO


According to the weather forecast, from now on temperatures are supposed to be in the mid-50s! Wow! I just complained about another snow storm coming our way and now I'm writing about this. All in just one week! I mean, no wonder Mother Nature is a she :P

Which brings me to the next thing:

 HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!

It just so happens that we have been graced with a beautiful sunny day, which definitely brings me a lot of joy. Time to ditch layers of clothing and wear something more revealing! 

It probably  doesn't make sense to put pictures of snow and ice up here now that we finally have some more sun, but consider it a FAREWELL TO WINTER!

Yes, today I'm saying goodbye to winter time and to do it with grace, I thought I'll share a few pictures from my recent photography class assignment.




Bring it on, spring!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...