Thursday, February 26, 2015

Throwback Thursday: VENICE BEACH, CALIF.


Good morning! I hope you are having a great week so far! It's Thursday, so we are that much closer to the weekend, YAY! Nevertheless, it is snowing again but since March (and hopefully spring weather) is approaching, I thought it's time to throw it back to California again. Also, in about a month I'm scheduled to visit my dear friend in the golden state, and I just can't wait!
That being said, I've been scrolling through old photos and came across the folder with photos from Venice and immediately wanted to share them with You!


So here it is, Venice in all its glory: boardwalk, muscle beach, palm trees and all! Enjoy!




BOARDWALK



SKATE PARK








MUSCLE BEACH





I guess living by the beach wouldn't hurt...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...