Monday, December 15, 2014

CHICAGO TRAVEL DIARY: Favorite moments

Today, few more snapshots of my favorite moments from the first leg of our cross country trip. Chicago, but most importantly people we've met, turned out to be so welcoming and fun that to this day I can't stop bragging about it. I know it is so cliché to say, but I can definitely see myself living in this beautiful city one day. It just has so much to offer, oh, and did I mention the most wonderful people live there, too? (and what about that 1.5 million of Polish population haha ;)

Keep reading, or in this case, just watch. Hopefully, those pictures will inspire you to visit the city in the future, too. If it does strike you fancy, shoot me an e-mail, I wouldn't mind planning another adventure in the city.

About those favorite moments, though...

  • First and foremost, getting to explore (and getting lost in) the city with this wild spirit was absolutely precious. Thank you, Maja, for taking on this adventure with me.

  • Meeting our wonderful hosts, Lindsey and Ben. The most adventurous couple (married couple) I've had a pleasure of spending time with. How adorable are they?!
  • Getting to meet wonderful women from all over the world. "Book" club.
  • Meeting up with old friends from Poland. Classic.

  • Iconic architecture.

  • Canals, riverwalks, bridges....

  • Lake with a killer view.

  • Waking up to this view.
  •  And going to bed with the view.
  • City at night.
  • Fireworks at the end of the day.
  • Discovering the bar, where leaving a mess is more than welcomed. Say whhaaaaaaat?

Can't wait to be back in the Windy City! 



Next up, Nashville!

Stay tuned!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...