Wednesday, April 29, 2015

L.A.TRAVEL DIARY: VENICE CANALS

Prior to my visit to California, I made sure I researched places I wanted to see in L.A. 
Venice Canals where at the top of my list ever since I saw one of my favorite bloggers post about it.

Venice canals are yet another proof of L.A. undeniable beauty and variety. So far I blogged about beaches, canyons, hills and mountains, now we have canals (click on the label California on the right side to find all of the posts I mentioned or simply click HERE).

This unbelievably picturesque place has had its appearance in numerous Hollywood movies (read more HERE), like a romantic comedy Valentine's Day, to name just one.

And the best part is, there is so much more to this city/area, I promise you can never get bored there!




TJ MAXX off the shoulder dress
Forever 21 hat
Forever 21 statement necklace




2 comments:

  1. Venice is an amazing place, love Cali <3 And btw you look gorgeous!!! You rock that hat and dress <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, darling! It's so good to see you back! Thanks for stopping by :*

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...