Monday, April 20, 2015

#INSTAWEEK

Good morning! I hope everyone is having a great start to the week! 

Since it's rainy and dreary over here today, I thought it's a good time to update you with my recent Instagram feed!

Because of my recent trip to L.A., my Instagram account has been filled with photos from sunny California. I've been all over the place during the week I visited my friend, so here's a few of my highlights from the trip!

These were my first few pictures I took as soon as I touched down in L.A. My friends picked me up from the airport and we headed straight to the beach! Duh! Wearing black on black on black maybe wasn't the best idea for a sunny day in Hermosa Beach, but since I didn't want to waste any time, I ended up still wearing my comfy airport/travel outfit. 

Oh, the colors in L.A.! From beautiful nature to colorful walls and street art in the city, I couldn't walk by without taking pictures of them all! Plus, we bloggers know better than to underestimate a power of a good solid (especially colorful!) background ;)

My L.A. also trip wouldn't be complete without stopping at IN-N-OUT! No matter what kind of backlash I might get by saying it though, I personally preferred the cheeseburger and fries served at Carney's in West Hollywood. Still drooling over it! I highly recommend it!

Because you know I'm dangerously addicted to chocolate or sweets in general, a stop by Sprinkles Cupcakes was a must and a long dream of mine! And how adorable and brilliant is that cupcake ATM?! I could definitely use a few of them here in Delaware ;)

The picture on the right is another thing I tried for the first time in my life: a CHOCOLATE PIZZA! Having two of my favorite words in the world describing one dish is already putting a smile on my face. This dessert was soo and I mean SOO good, I'll probably have dreams about it tonight. If it wasn't for my friend Jimmy, I wouldn't even know about it, since it's a special kind of treat that wasn't even included in the menu. If you are in L.A., you should definitely head over to Craig's and ask for it! You won't regret it! And please don't forget to thank me later ;)

A day in Beverly Hills, baby! This must be an ultimate SoCal experience! From having lunch at THE (most famous and oh so glamorous) Beverly Hills Hotel to (window) shopping on Rodeo Drive, even a student on a budget like me can (just for a moment) feel like a Hollywood star!


I hope these few moments I shared today will inspire some of you to take advantage of the opportunities thrown your way and go make your dreams come true! It's all possible!

Just dream big and let life surprise you!




2 comments:

  1. Looks so fun, and I miss In N Out! Gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Natalie, thank You for stopping by and your kind words! I just went over your blog and I love it! Definitely your brand new follower, I'm just surprised I didn't discover you earlier!
      Love, have a great day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...