Tuesday, April 7, 2015

#INSTAWEEK

Good morning loves! I hope you had a great Easter break! I'm currently on spring break in California, so please follow my adventures on my Instagram where I update it quite regularly. 
You can find me under @shenaniganska

Here are few IG highlights from the last week.

Have a great day!

My latest Forever 21 purchase. I've been on a hunt for a good statement necklace and this beauty was exactly what I was looking for. I love the tribal-inspired details of it and how it compliments any outfit you put together. You can shop it HERE.

I'm all about this look from my latest fashion post (HERE). I can't get over how much I love this sweater and how easy it is to style. It goes with just about anything and you don't even have to try too hard to put it together.

If you can't already tell, I'm really digging the black and white trend lately. Aaand stripes, which are big this season, too. I think I'm going to experiment more with mixing stripes and patterns to create some fun, new looks (unlike my usual black on black on black go to's :)).

Still can't get over the fact I got to experience THE Grand Canyon. I gotta say, it's so impressive it was a challenge to take a moment from constantly taking pictures and to just take it all in. 

And a fun anecdote: what you can't see in these pictures, the weather that day was actually quite on a stormy side. All packed with light clothes and hats to protect us from heat, little did we know it could be a little chilly in Arizona, too! In July! Most of the time I didn't even wear my hat, it was too windy. At least we got to snap a few pictures without it being blown away, ha!

To see more pictures of Grand Canyon (and a stormy weather) go HERE.




4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more photos from your Cali trip! Have a great time pretty lady! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Lara! Honestly it's so hard to keep up with posting photos from Cali, there's so much to do and see here! Make sure you check my Instagram for more updates! Can't wait to start writing about everything! Stay tuned!
      LOVE :*

      Delete
  2. Pictures from Grand Canyon - simply awesome! This place is definitely on ma dream list :)

    www.odkrywajacameryke.pl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Kasia, thank You for stopping by!!! I love following your blog and Instagram! Make sure you come back for some photos from California!
      Have a great day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...