Saturday, April 18, 2015

OFF THE SHOULDER TOP

For today's outfit post I decided to recycle one of my favorite off the shoulder tops.

Even though I once posted the same look before here & here, today's post is more of a close up of what I was wearing in sunny California! 

Off the shoulder tops and dresses has been trending like crazy recently, and I'm not surprised at all. I myself own two dresses and three tops in this style, and before you ask, YES, they are each different and unique! 

I remember when exactly a year ago, off the shoulder tops just started to pop up here and there, and I was on a major mission to find a perfect one for myself (you can read about my obsession/craving here.)
After a long search, I found this pretty pink top with lace details. Unfortunately, I couldn't track it down for you anymore, since it was some small online store I purchased it from.
I'm sure, though, nowadays you can find many similar options, especially with a Coachella month around! Pssst! Forever 21 has like million and one options to choose from ;)

As for the jean shorts, these are my good ol' pair back from Poland I got from New Yorker.











6 comments:

  1. Love the top
    would you like to follow each other? I'll follow back after it

    . www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bluzeczka cudowna! Czuć lato co nie ? :))
    Masz sekundę? Zapraszam do mnie :* --- > http://aroundmydayy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziekuje! czuc lato bardzo, podoba mi sie taka wiosna :D

      Delete
  3. Super wyglądasz, tak lekko i wiosennie! :)

    try-to-touch-the-clouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your glasses <3 and you look so fresh in that outfit!
    Have a great day!

    Come check my latest post here :
    www.marissaabigail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...