Wednesday, April 22, 2015

L.A.TRAVEL DIARY: HIKING


When in California, you absolutely must go hiking!

My first time in L.A. two years ago, I've gone to Runyon Canyon (one of the celebrities' favorites) and hiked my butt off California style for the first time in my life. You can read more about it HERE.

For my second intense workout, my friend Jimmy decided to take me to the Griffith Park Observatory hiking trails

And when I say intense, I'm not kidding. Hiking one of those trails is (at least) a 2-hour commitment. You can pick more or less challenging trails, either way, you are climbing your way UP. 
It may sounds like hard work but trust me, you won't find a better way to get some workout in.
Every step of the way you'll have incredible views overlooking L.A. city and the area, plus the valley on the other side of the canyon. Win Win! Also, once you get on the top, you can spot the Hollywood sign as well. Talking about a total package!

Here's a few photos from the trails to give you a better idea of what I'm talking about. Enjoy!


My friend in crime, Delaware native turned California permanent resident, Jimmy.

Burbank, Calif., where a lot of movie and TV magic happens.

Lunch spot with a view.

Can you spot the Hollywood sign?

The Griffith Observatory.



Phillies hat
Forever 21 swimsuit top ;)
Fila yoga pants
Nike Genicco sneakers


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...