Tuesday, March 4, 2014

STEAL OF THE WEEK: Forever 21 jacket

So this time, I thought, we should get down to shopping. As far as I'm concerned, I've always loved expending my wardrobe, and have been doing so quite regularly. Recently though, after looking at my closet and finding no hangers left to put some new purchases in, I decided, it's time to let some of my treasures free. Anyways, that's a subject for another post. My point was, now when I do decide to go shopping, I try to end up with something absolutely necessary, something I can pair up multiple times creating different looks. Unless, there's a crazy SALE that I cannot walk away from....
Now coming back to the hero of this post. It was a President's Day WEEK ( yeah, only in America hehe), therefore the mall was full of bargains. And people. I only stopped by H&M and Forever 21, cause these are usually the first stores I visit. Because it was Sunday, it meant a week was coming to an end. Forever 21 was holding a special 40% off of already reduced coats and jackets. Sweeeeeet.


I came across this classic coat absolutely by accident. My instant thought was that it's not going to look flattering on me, but thankfully, I decided to try it on, and baaam! Loved it right away.

This oversized olive coat featuring faux leather long sleeves, no doubt, is going to be a staple in my closet.
What else do I love about it? It was on sale for about 20 bucks, but to my sweet surprise (I missed the memo about the sale they were holding that day), I got it for 12$. It made my day.



If you are looking for a coat with a similar style, here are a few affordable (as if there was something not affordable at their store ;)) options for you, you can find at Forever 21 website:



Enjoy the evening! Tomorrow is hump day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...