Thursday, April 3, 2014

Throwback Thursday: NEW YORK CITY

Oh pleaseee take me back to the City! It's been over 4 months since last time I've been to New York (obviously thanks to the unruly winter), so as soon as I feel like Spring has sprung for real, I'm going back! I have a luxury of living relatively close (less than 3 hours driving), so a weekend escapade sounds like a perfect excuse to hit the road. Hopefully I'll find some cherry trees in Central Park, I've never seen the park blooming in the spring time. I'll check out some good food spots and maybe, hopefully, will finally stop by Broadway to enjoy some musical performances (on my to do list).

Today I'm sharing with you some of my absolute favorite photos I've taken over several trips to New York, since the time I came to United States (it was actually the first state and big city I flew into/stayed in, when I came here over a year and a half ago).

No special order. Just a hot mess :)

Enjoy!

that last August strolling around Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir in Central Park
that summer pretending to be a queen on Top of the Rock
that summer just being myself and dancing whenever I can - Grand Central
that summer being so proud of myself winning all these goodies on Coney Island
that hot July feeling so grateful to be a part of MP3 Experiment (improv ewerywhere)
that February when it felt so great to find this 'hidden' East River park overlooking Manhattan
that special picture that could not be taken without this guy - Times Square
that time meeting T-Rex for the first time - Museum of Natural History
that time when hurricane Sandy turned off the lights even in NYC
that evening when I was able to admire the best sunset I've ever seen in my life with the company of my best friend


Hope you guys enjoyed this little walk down the memory lane! Now I'm dying to be back in the city that never sleeps, so let me just get down to business and start making it happen!

Have a great evening loves, weekend is almost here ;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...