Tuesday, May 6, 2014

MET BALL 2014

Here are some of my favorite people, couples and designs that caught my attention at last night's Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Gala in New York City.


Adorable. I love everything about Emma Stone (who doesn't...). Design, colors, hair, pose. I don't find anything attractive
about her partner Andrew Garfield, but that doesn't really matter. All eyes on her!


Beautiful (as usual) Blake Lively and (forever) handsome Ryan Reynolds.

The cutest couple ever: Chrissty Teigen and John Legend.

Dakota Johnson with a designer Jason Wu. I don't know her as an actress (yet), but I like how
she presents in her dress.

Kate Mara. There's something mysterious that brings my attention to her. I like her.

I love Rachel McAdams. Maybe her dress is not that special, but I had to include her as well.

Hayden Panettiere. I just think she's adorable. So is this design.


ON THE OTHER HAND...


    Rita Ora. No, no, no.                                        Kate Upton. Huh????

    I'm not exactly sure how I feel about Katie Holmes.

    They creep me out. And she's pregnant... Lake Bell with a husband.


What do you think?

I'm sure you'll find the rest of the people that attended last night's gala all over the internet.  I did not include the most popular celebrities, for that particular reason. These were just some of the pics and and individuals I really like. Therefore, I needed to include them.

There will be more posts coming about the famous people I really appreciate and love. Stay tuned.


Have a good day!







1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...